THIS WEEK ON WDIY
Wednesday, 6:00-7:00pm, Laurie Siebert will discuss understanding tax reporting forms. Laurie also takes your questions live on-air.
Thursday 6:00-7:00pm, Galen Godbey welcomes Joseph Garrera and Jill Youngken from the Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum to discuss the goals, scale & scope of Black History month.
Dr. Afshar presents a synopsis of the week's economic news with a detailed look at trends in the Lehigh Valley and the nation. Fridays at 5:44 PM; Mondays at 7:41 AM.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST WDIY FEATURES
Members of the Lehigh Valley repertory company, The Crowded Kitchen Players, talk with hosts George Miller and Kate Scuffle about their latest play, "Pints, Pounds and Pilgrims," at The IceHouse in Bethlehem. (Original air-date: 2/1/2016)
- Discussing Social Security Changes on Your Financial Choices
- Exploring the Lehigh Valley's Comedy Scene on LV Arts Salon
- Economic Pulse: Week of 1/29/2016
- Financial Planning for Special Needs Families on Your Financial Choices
- George Hrab on The Blend
- Rabbi Allen Juda & Dr. Peter Pettit on LV Discourse
- Economic Pulse: Week of 1/22/2016
- Lehigh Valley Planning Commission's Becky Bradley on LV Discourse
- The Medicare Annual Disenrollment Period on Your Financial Choices
- Lynnie Godfrey on WDIY Classics
- Wolf proposes 6.5 percent tax on Marcellus Shale
- Philadelphia’s green jobs plan long on goals, short on details
- Ahead of Wolf’s budget plan, Republicans discuss Marcellus tax bills
- Landowners brace for start of tree-felling by Constitution Pipeline builders
- Board approves state’s new oil and gas regulations